Put the 'fun' in functional with this simple and sensational resin project that’s ideal if this is your first time using epoxy and you want to make something truly unique for yourself and your friends!
What You’ll Need:
- TotalBoat epoxy of your choice. TotalBoat TableTop Epoxy or TotalBoat MakerPoxy Artist’s Resin by Jess Crow are ideal to use because both of these resin systems have a simple 1:1 mix ratio that makes it easy for beginners to get great results!
- TotalBoat Charcuterie Board Silicone Molds
- Epoxy-safe tints such as mica powders, universal tints, alcohol inks or pigment dispersions
- Mixing cups, disposable 50ml plastic beakers (optional), stir sticks
- A flat, level work area protected by a non-stick silicone work mat or plastic sheeting
- A heat gun, if needed to pop small bubbles
- Proper personal protection, including disposable gloves and eye protection
STEP 1 – Place the silicone mold on a flat surface.
STEP 2 – If you want to embed sealed objects, place them in the mold.
STEP 3 – Mix resin & hardener thoroughly. Pour into smaller cups & tint
STEP 4 – Pour slowly to avoid bubbles while creating your design.
STEP 5 – Allow to cure, then demold and enjoy!
Please sign in to leave a comment.