TotalBoat Traditional 5:1 Epoxy and TotalBoat High Performance 2:1 Epoxy Systems are both ideal for a number of boatbuilding and repair projects, and each comes with hardeners of different speeds so you can adjust working times and cure times. Before we get into the differences between these two epoxy systems, here are some additional similarities:
- Both epoxies bond with fiberglass, reinforcement fabrics, wood, and metals.
- Both wet out fiberglass and other composite fabrics easily.
- Both have excellend thin-film characteristics for easy spreading and self-leveling when coating and laminating.
- Both can be combined with fillers to create an excellent adhesive, filleting material, or fairing compound.
- Both cure hard, durable, and moisture resistant.
Which epoxy is best for my project?
The table below shows the main differences between the TotalBoat 5:1 and High Performance 2:1 Epoxy Systems. You'll also find information about which epoxy is best for certain uses and projects.
Please sign in to leave a comment.